Beeswax Wrap Co. - Large Kitchen Pack
Our Large Kitchen Pack is brilliant for covering all your kitchen needs. From wrapping up that small bit of lemon or half avocado to storing a big bunch of spinach or wrapping a loaf. The one thing you will really love is how much longer your food stays naturally fresh. We now also offer a Vegan alternative to Beeswax Wraps in the ‘Keep It Fresh’ pattern.
Our Large Kitchen Pack includes:
- 2 x Small Beeswax Wraps - 20cm x 20cm
Preserve unused vegetable and fruit halves and seal jars.
- 2 Medium Beeswax Wraps - 30cm x 30cm
Perfect for wrapping sandwiches, cheese and covering leftovers.
- 1 Large Beeswax Wrap - 40cm x 40cm
Cover large casserole dishes, wrap a loaf of bread or keep your leafy greens fresh for longer.
Beeswax Wraps - Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and local UK beeswax. We source all of our beeswax from the UK, most of it from within a 30 miles radius of our workshop.
Vegan Food Wraps - Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and a combination of 4 plant waxes. To find out more about our Vegan sister company visit our dedicated website.
We spent a year perfecting our recipe to ensure our Beeswax Wraps really do stand the test of time. Because of the way we hand make each individual wrap you can be sure that the wax won’t start crumbling off after a few washes and the edges won’t begin to fray and look untidy. We started out by making Beeswax Wraps for our own use so you will also find that our wraps sizes are more generous too.
Caring for your wraps
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Refresh every few months in the oven
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave or oven
- These wraps are flammable please keep away from naked flames