In the UK we waste over 30% of our food. Not only does it rot in landfill and release methane and carbon dioxide greenhouse gases but think of all the work that went into producing that food in the first place.
This Recipe Journal is great to gather all your favourite left over recipes and recipes that have been handed down. Food is a way of life!
This journal includes:
- a rosemary and lemon patterned cover design.
- Pages are designed to layout ingredients and method as well as space to draw pictures, staple photos etc.
- Also includes a namesake page and handy weights and measurements page at the back.
- Packed in biodegradable corn/potato starch film
- designed and hand finished in the UK
- Recycled papers pages
- Cover FSC certified