Blue exercise ball
This exercise soft ball will enhance your Yoga and Pilates workout by developing strength, endurance and concentration, as well as promoting relaxation and coordination. Made from anti-slip materials to offer excellent grip, the soft and squishy nature of this exer-soft ball will challenge your stability, making your whole body work harder - all the while improving your balance and co-ordination.
Aim to practise 30 reps of each exercise below, repeating on the other side where necessary.
- hold the ball between your shins or just above the knees during supine core poses to bring an extra level of engagement for the inner thighs and abdominals
- alternatively place underneath your lower back for extra support during core work
- practise push-ups (or a half push up with your knees on the floor) with one hand on the floor and the other on the ball to build strength in your shoulders and pectoral muscles
- squat with the ball between your knees to strengthen the glutes and buttocks
- place under the head to induce relaxation and massage sore neck muscles
- squeeze between the thighs like a yoga block to align the knees and engage the core in setu bandasana (bridge pose) or use as a soft support in ardha chandrasana (half moon pose)
The ball comes with an attachment(straw) to inflate. Pump is not required.
Max. user weight- 100kg
To find out more, take a look at How to use the exercise ball
|Suitable for||yoga and Pilates|
|Made From||Phthalate free PVC|