Beeswax Wrap Co. - Cheese Pack
Our Cheese Pack is perfect for keeping your cheese fresher for longer, no more sweaty cheese or dry, cracked edges. They are also a great all rounder for covering bowls and wrapping sandwiches. The one thing we know you will really love is how much longer your food stays naturally fresh.
Want to make your own Beeswax Wraps? Our DIY Beeswax Wrap Kit is launching very soon, click here to find out more.
Our Cheese Pack includes:
- 3 x Medium Beeswax Wraps - 30cm x 30cm
Perfect for wrapping sandwiches, cheese and covering leftovers.
Beeswax Wraps - Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and local UK beeswax. We source all of our beeswax from the UK, most of it from within a 30 miles radius of our workshop.
We spent a year perfecting our recipe to ensure our Beeswax Wraps really do stand the test of time. Because of the way we hand make each individual wrap you can be sure that the wax won’t start crumbling off after a few washes and the edges won’t begin to fray and look untidy. We started out by making Beeswax Wraps for our own use so you will also find that our wraps sizes are more generous too.
Caring for your wraps
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Refresh every few months in the oven
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave or oven
- Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames