Floating Feather - Pure Essential Oils
These Floating Feather Pure Essential Oil smell absolutely wonderful and can be used in many ways. Use for massage, home cosmetics, diffusing and in an indulgent bath.
These special oils are l
- Bergamot: Warm, Spicy & Floral
- Lavender: calming, relaxing and skin-soothing
- Indian Patchouli: Relaxing, Uplifting & Sensual
- Pine: cleansing, restorative, reviving and strengthening
- White Sage: Calming and cleansing,
- Wintergreen: Sweet, minty & Fresh
- hygge winter: warming blend of Sweet Orange, Clove, Vanilla and Indian Patchouli to burn on cozy winter evenings with a cuppa!
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil.
For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
- It is advisable to avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician (avoid Wintergreen).
- For external use only.
- Best kept in a cool dry place.
- Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool
Please refer to the floating feather website for a full list of benefits and contraindications for each oil - https://www.floatingfeather.co.uk/