Lip Care Set - Duo
- The Lip Care Set contains: 1 x Lipabalm Bioactive Lip Balm LP1 and 1 x Lipascrub LP2.
- Suitable for all skin types, the Lip Care Set makes the perfect gift for beauty lovers.
- Our shea butter extract contains an exceptionally high concentration of triterpene (over 50% - standard shea butter contains between 4% and 6%)
*lip products only, pouch not included.
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER
- Shea butter concentrate containing over 50% triterpene (as compared with standard shea butter, which contains between 4% and 6%). This type of shea extract, proven to increase the thickness of the epidermal layer by 25%, increases collagen concentration by deactivating MMP-3 genes.
- COCOS NUCIFERA OIL
- Rich in beneficial fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins.
- GROMWELL ROOT EXTRACT
- Soothing herbal extract with antioxidant properties. Reduces inflammation and redness and provides long-lasting hydration.
- RASPBERRY SEED OIL
- Contains a high concentration of phytosterols, which reduce water loss, and alpha linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid.
- AVOCADO OIL
- A plant oil whose bioactive molecules include folate, fatty acids, betacarotene, and vitamins C, D and E. Its antioxidants help protect against the effects of free radicals, which include fine lines, dullness and inflammation. The vitamin C and folate in avocado oil play an active role in enhancing collagen production.
- COCONUT EXTRACT
- Facetheory uses coconut extract derived from the flesh of the coconut via supercritical CO2 extraction. Coconut extract is quickly and easily absorbed by the skin. It enhances the skin barrier function, balances skin’s pH, and protects against water loss.
How to use:
Lipabalm LP1: Apply as needed, especially after eating or drinking and at bedtime. Suitable for use on dry or chapped skin anywhere on your body.
Lipascrub LP2: Use once or twice a week as needed. Apply a small amount to lips and gently scrub, using a circular motion, to buff away dry skin and dead cells. Rinse with lukewarm water or wipe away. Follow by applying Lipabalm LP1.