Zero Waste Path Shampoo Bars
These zero waste path natural solid shampoo bars have been made for the perfect eco friendly plastic free wash..
- Moisturising shampoo bar is particularly indicated for dry and damaged hair, and curly hair will love it a lot!
- Great for dry and damaged hair
Perfect for fine or oily hair
keeps the hair moisturised without leaving oily residues.
The lavender essential oil will keep you extra relaxed in the shower!
- Pink Clay absorbs oils
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, no clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising & increases lather
- Coconut Milk: Deeply conditioning, perfect for dry and damaged hair
- Pink clay: A gentle clay with delicate cleaning properties
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Jojoba oil: Conditions the hair without weighing them down
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: extra moisturising
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer
- Weight: ~100g
- Made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging is 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
This Zero Waste Path product is handmade and each one is unique. There may be natural variations in shape, colour, scent and weight.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Milk*, Aqua, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter)
5% : 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra